Air conditioning is central to your comfort in Clearwater Florida. Making a call for AC repair is something no homeowner or business owner wants to have to do.
There are some steps you can take to reduce the likelihood of needing the immediate services of an HVAC repair professional. However, when a repair is necessary, Carr Air Conditioning & Heating has certified technicians that will respond quickly to meet your needs.
Regular Homeowner Maintenance
Maintenance on your part will keep your unit free of dust, dirt, and debris that could reduce wear and tear, increase the efficiency of your unit, not to mention reduce your energy costs. We suggest you:
- Change filters monthly – this keeps your AC free of dust and running efficiently. Additionally, according to the Mayo Clinic it helps to allergy-proof you home.
- Regularly care for your exterior unit by
- Removing twigs and leaves
- Gently hosing off the exterior to remove dirt and debris.
Regular Expert HVAC Maintenance
Developing a relationship with your local Clearwater ac repair professional and having us perform routine and regular maintenance for your cooling and heating system is a plan that will save you comfort and money in the long run.
Carr Air Conditioning & Heating has maintenance options to meet your specific needs and budget. One or two times per year, we will have our professionals:
- Check safety switches
- Flush drain lines
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Check refrigerant pressure and amp draws on motors and compressors
Signs That You Need AC Repair and/or Maintenance
- Your electric bill is higher than normal.
- Indications of water, leaking, or drainage. This could signal trouble with refrigerant or clogged air filters or ductwork.
- The unit is having difficulty maintaining temperature or is taking too long to cool.
- Your AC unit is noisy.
- Your heater smells like its burning
Your Trusted, Local Service
Carr Air Conditioning & Heating are your local experts for all your ac repair needs. We are full-service HVAC contractors providing not only home solutions but commercial comfort solutions as well.
We have served the Clearwater area for almost 30 years and pride ourselves on high-quality customer service. Our resolutions are cost-effective and efficient, and not only that, we respond quickly.
If you have an air conditioning problem, call us at 727-447-7212 for the fastest service. You may also visit our website and if you fill our contact form, we will respond promptly. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.