One may not think that in sunny Belleair Bluffs there would be a need for swimming pool heat pump repair, but that is not the case. Even in Florida, a heat pump is necessary and it does occasionally need repair and maintenance.
Benefits of a Swimming Pool Heat Pump
Having a pool is a wonderful luxury, in addition to being an investment in your home. It is marvelous to be able to use your pool comfortably even in the milder months in Florida’s Suncoast. A pool heat pump makes this possible. Not only this but it is more economical than a gas heater for your pool. Additionally, a pool heat pump is more consistent and has a faster recovery time than a solar pool heater. We have also written a blog on the top reasons for one too. Check that out here.
Carr Air Conditioning & Heating are experts in swimming pool heat pump installation and repair. We also understand that regular maintenance is an important part of enjoying your pool year-round.
When to Service and Possibly Repair Your Pool Heat Pump
Pool heat pumps can provide comfort for your Belleair Bluffs home for 10 to 20 years with proper maintenance. Annual regular maintenance on your pool heat pump keeps it in top performance, energy-efficient, and avoids expensive repairs. Aside from regular maintenance, here are some signs that it is time to call a professional.
- Your pool pump heat is making strange noises. It may be tempting to ignore this but forcing the pump to run when a part isn’t working properly can cause more damage, not only to that part but eventually to the entire unit. Call a specialist. It might only require a very simple pool heat pump repair.
- There has been a tropical storm in Belleair Bluffs. Even though you may have prepared your pool for the storm, there may be stress and damage to your pool heat pump in ways you may not notice. If perchance you were caught off guard and did not have time to prepare your pool, there may be damage to equipment and the heating system. You may only need an inexpensive pool heat pump repair.
- Your Belleair Bluffs home experienced a power surge or outage. Your pool heat pump’s compressor, the heart of the system, may have been affected.
- The pool heater isn’t turning on. You may be persuaded to troubleshoot this one yourself but the experts at Carr Air Conditioning & Heating have the tools and the training to get to the core of the problem quickly and without causing potential further damage.
If you have any questions about the running of your pool heat pump, call the Belleair Bluffs professionals at Carr Air Conditioning & Heating. We will walk you through what you need to know to reduce your chances of needing a pool heat pump repair.
- Making sure that the water level in the pool is correct.
- The pump is running fully primed.
- All baskets and filter are clean.
- Your pool pump is running long enough each day for proper heat transfer.
- There is enough refrigerant gas which may, over time, leak out.
- Making sure that there is enough clearance around your unit to keep it free of debris and provide proper air flow.
Carr Air Conditioning & Heating for Pool Heat Pump Repair
Contact Carr for your pool heat pump repair and maintenance needs. We have been faithfully serving Belleair Bluffs residents for over 30 years. We service all brands of pool heat pumps and we use only highly trained, state registered technicians..
Visit the other parts of our website to see other ways we might help you maintain your homes such as installing, repairing, and maintaining air conditioning and heating systems. We even have vent cleaning & home energy usage audits and work with utility companies on rebate and incentive programs.