Getting your AC just right
Maintaining a comfortable and consistent temperature in your home is a delicate balancing act involving the air conditioning equipment, air flow, and mechanics. It may be that a gas valve that needs attention, a fan control that requires service, a match test in your heat exchanger, …or something else entirely. If one or more components are not functioning as designed – or your air conditioning was not designed properly to begin with – your entire system may be affected.
Getting it repaired right the first time
Our goal is to fix the problem right the first time with minimal disruption to your routine at your home or at your business. At Carr AC, our commitment to achieving this goal starts with having the best qualified, most skilled technicians in Pinellas County. Trusted, certified, experienced technicians will work to correctly diagnose and conduct appropriate repairs to fix the problem as quickly and efficiently as possible. This also helps to prevent additional damages from occurring due to an unaddressed issue. Like thousands of your friends and neighbors in Pinellas County, you can depend on the qualified technicians at Carr AC to get the job done right – the first time!
A reliable repair starts with correctly identifying the problem
When your air conditioning system breaks down or is not performing as it should, the reason may not always be obvious. Understanding the root cause of your AC malfunction allows us to implement the exact right solution to help you avoid similar issues in the future. Carr’s expert technicians will conduct a thorough examination to determine what’s wrong with your system. We will check every system component, including compressors, cooling coils, ductwork, refrigerant levels and more. Once your inspection is complete, we will give you a detailed report of our findings and recommendations before taking any action to restore your system to its best performance. An optimally functioning AC system keeps you comfortable and saves you operating expenses throughout the life of the system.
Earning your trust
Our customers count on us for quick and efficient air conditioning services and repairs. Friendly customer service, responsiveness to your needs and schedule, and expert technicians are the main reasons why so many of our customers consider us to be the best AC service company in Pinellas County! Carr AC has earned a reputation of meeting our customers’ repair needs in a timely, professional, friendly, and efficient manner. That’s why Carr to confidently provides a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all air conditioning repair services.
Carr Repairs More Than Just Air Conditioning
Your comfort is not only important to us during the summer months. True, Florida winters are brief and mild compared to other areas of the country, but long-time residents know that sometimes, even on the beautiful Sun Coast, you need your heating system. Whether it’s a heat pump, a gas furnace, or a hybrid system, if it stops working when the temperatures drop into the 30’s or 20’s (yes, that happens!) you need to call Carr.
Other Repair Services
If it has to do with anything HVAC-related, Carr can fix it! Pool heat pump acting up? Got cold rooms and/or hot rooms? Excessive dust accumulation? Find out about our other repair services on our Additional Services page.
3 Items to Check Before You Call
Sometimes there’s a minor issue affecting your AC performance that you can fix yourself and save the cost of a service call. Check these 3 things before calling Carr or any other HVAC professional.
- Replace the batteries in your thermostat. Dead batteries in your thermostat are a commonly overlooked problem with an easy and obvious solution to many AC issues.
- Inspect your vents and filters. Dirty or clogged filters and vents can seriously degrade AC system performance. Filters should typically be replaced every 3 to 4 months.
- Check your circuit breaker. If the breaker for your AC unit has been tripped, resetting it may address your problem. Of course, if it continues to trip, you’ll need to call in a professional.
Signs AC Repair is Needed
- Poor cooling performance (ongoing or intermittent).
- This could indicate a coolant leak, drainage issues, or a combination of factors.
- System keeps running (even once a comfortable temperature is reached).
- Thermostat or control system issues are the likely sources for this problem.
- The system is dead. It simply flat-out doesn’t work.
- A substantial system failure can involve a long list of potential issues, but we would focus first on electric and electronic controls, sensors, and components.
- Poor airflow and humidity.
- Clogged filters and damaged ductwork top the list of suspects for this problem.
- Not all rooms are receiving cool air.
- Ductwork leaks, clogs, improperly adjusted baffles, and inappropriately sized ducts are all on the short list for this issue.
Get a proper HVAC diagnosis before you get a prescription!
Of course, without examining your system we’re only able to provide the most likely causes of the above problems. Don’t listen to an HVAC “expert” who wants to sell you a solution before knowing what the problem is. Out technicians will assess the situation, identify the specific factors resulting in the poor performance of your system, and provide expert advice on what work should be done. Is your air conditioning not performing to your expectations? Call Carr today.
Your Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed!
We will do everything within our power to make your home or business a respite from summer’s scorching temperatures. Depend on Carr.
Prevent Problems Before They Occur
With our annual AC maintenance agreements, you can keep your system in tip-top condition 24/7/365. We’ll identify and correct potential problems in their early stages – or even before they occur – lowering or eliminating repair costs and reducing operating expenses as well. Find out more here.
Our primary concern is your satisfaction. Restoring your present air conditioning system to optimal performance is always our first choice. But sometimes it just makes more sense to replace an aging, underperforming system with a new one. If you do need a new unit, you can rest assured that Carr AC will help you pick a system that’s quiet, effective and energy efficient. As an EPA-certified company, we offer a full range of Energy Star products that can offer enhanced comfort while reducing your monthly electric bills. Find out more here.
Q: How do I know when I need air conditioning repairs?
A: These are the primary indications that your air conditioning system needs repair:
- The unit is blowing out warm air
- Increased humidity
- Odd smells in the home
- Unit fails to shut off when desired temperature is reached
- Unit constantly kicking on, then off, then on again
- Hot spots, cold spots, stagnant spots in your home
- Unit fails to turn on
Q: What does a basic HVAC inspection cost?
A: A thorough HVAC system inspection from Carr costs $74.
Q: How much does a thorough HVAC system inspection from Carr cost?
A: A standard service call from Carr costs $80. If you choose to have Carr do the repairs this service call charge is waived, and you will only be charged for the repairs.
1619 S Missouri Ave
Clearwater, FL 33756