Can you imagine summer without our air conditioning repair experts in Clearwater? Things certainly would be a little less comfortable and a lot more sticky. We owe a lot of gratitude to our HVAC gurus, so let’s find out a bit more about them.
14 Fascinating Facts About Air Conditioning Repair Experts
- Without those original air conditioning experts, certain medications we have today would not exist. That’s because some could only be developed in an air-conditioned environment. You could almost say we owe those early pioneers our lives.
- The US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) projects that HVAC technicians’ employment will grow 4% up until 2029.
- Furthermore, Projections Central state Florida will see a 26.8% increase in technicians’ demand until 2026. In fact, in terms of the number of job openings, we have the highest figure – 8,470 positions. So, expect an influx of air conditioning repair experts in Clearwater over the coming years.
- It’s not bad pay, either. In comparison with other US occupations, air conditioning technicians receive chunky salaries. According to the BLS, the average annual wage of technicians in May 2019 was $48,730. However, those at the top of the pay scale earned $77,920 plus.
- To qualify as an air conditioning repair expert, you need to attend community college. Courses vary from six months to two years in length. There’s plenty to learn!
- Suffer from allergies? In that case, your HVAC technician is your savior when your unit is on the brink. A functioning air-con unit provides clean, filtered air to keep your symptoms at bay.
- Repairing a leaking air conditioning unit isn’t for the faint-hearted. Most systems rely on a cooling agent – freon, or similar. This is toxic to inhale. Fortunately, all our air conditioning repair experts in Clearwater are well-trained to handle this substance safely.
- Besides from freon, other dangers from repairing a faulty air conditioning system include electrical shocks and explosions! Rest assured, you are in excellent hands with your qualified (and brave) engineer.
- One of the most common phobias worldwide is acrophobia – fear of heights. But, there’s no space for this in the daily life of an HVAC repairman. Sometimes they work from sky-high ladders to get the job done!
- A job that minimizes time spent standing symbolizes a healthy body. Air conditioning repair experts are always on the move, which is excellent for cardiovascular health.
- Air conditioning repairers are independent and self-sufficient. If you do have a breakdown, you only need one repairman to solve your problem. All members of our crew are problem solvers and won’t sweat it during even an emergency.
- Fancy moving upstate? Or spending a summer up north? Well, once you’ve qualified as an HVAC technician, you can work anywhere you like – demand is so high.
- Your local Clearwater-based air conditioning repair experts are also eco-warriors. Much effort is spent on improving the efficiency of air conditioning and heating systems. At the same time, this reduces the negative impact on the environment.
- A side effect of boosting the efficacy of your home unit is that it keeps your costs low. A well-functioning unit results in lower energy consumption – that’s money saved.